Chroma 7214-D is the inspector for Anti-reflection coating process. With 4M mono CCD and Chroma’s experience RGB illumination design, we could assure that each defined defectives could be identified through our specified combination.
The 7214-D anti-reflection inspector could be applied in discovering:
- Color difference
- Brownish stains
- Stripe shape watermark
- Belt mark
- Acid mark
- Stacking cells
With our flexible and hierarchy software design, customer could set up the criteria to inspect their unique defect that is generated because of different PECVD machines.
Solar Cell Backside Printing and Surface Inspector Model 7213-AD
- Solar Cell Backside Printing & Surface Inspector (Diffuser type)
- V-cut and flake inspection
- Install on the metallization process and sorting process
Solar Safer Sawmark Inspector Model 7231
- Solar wafer sawmark inspector
- EN-50513 2009 compliance
- High reliability
Solar Cell Frontside Printing and Surface Defect Inspector (High-Speed) Model 7212-HS
- Integrated with screen printing line and cell sorting lines from any manufacturers
- Flexible and intuitive SW user interface
Solar Wafer Quality Inspector Model 7202
- Solar wafer quality inspector
- Accurate grain-size calculation
- Pinhole and chipping inspection
Solar Wafer Geometry and Surface Inspector Model 7201
- Solar wafer geometry and surface inspector
- RGB LED strobe lighting
- High speed inspection
Printer Automatic Optical Inspector Model 7210-P
- Solar cell front-side printing defect inspector
- Detect the defects generated when fabricating PERC and Bifacial solar cells.
Solar Cell Quality Classifier Model 7210
- Install on the front-end screen printing process or terminal sorting equipment.
- Solar cell front or back side printing defect all can be detected.
Automatic Optical Solar Cell/Wafer Inspection System Model 7200 Series
Chroma 7200 series are specially designed for detecting wide variety of defects observed for c-Si cells & wafers for all sizes and crystallizations.