An economical set of precision high resistance standards designed for testing meggers or other instruments; 9 or 10 values up to 10 TΩ with special Kel-F isolation
- Set of nine, ten or eleven resistors – 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ,1 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 100 MΩ, 1 GΩ, 10 GΩ, 100 GΩ, 1 TΩ and 10 TΩ , open circuit (Depending on model)
- High Accuracy – as low as 20 ppm
- Standard voltages: of 5 kVDC and optional 10 kVDC
- Low Voltage Coefficient of Resistance even at 10 kVDC
- Excellent TC – as low as 5 ppm/°C
- Excellent stability – as low as 10 ppm/year
- Excellent for Calibration of Hipot Testers and Megohmmeters
Two user versions available:
- binding posts
- rotary switch
Resistance values of 10 MΩ and less are calibrated with a Fluke 8508A Reference DMM. Resistance values above 10 MΩ are calibrated with a Keithley 6517B at 1000 Vdc.
In addition, all resistance values of 10 MΩ and greater are calibrated at 5 kVdc with a CMC* as good as 0.5%.
The standard VRS-100 features a maximum voltage of 5 kVDC for values above 10 M&Omega. An (-10kV) option is available for 10 kVDC maximum voltage for resistance values above 100 MΩ.
The VRS-100 Series can be custom made to put any set of resistance values from 0.01 Ω – 10 TΩ in 1 housing. For example we can put a 5 TΩ resistance standard in a unit. Units can be made with as few as 3 values and as many as 11 resistance values.
Please contact our sales staff if you have a custom requirement.
* See IET Labs scope of accreditation, A2LA Calibration Laboratory Certificate # 2073.01 for capabilities.