Chroma 8700 Battery Module Welding Check ATS is an automatic test solution for battery modules, designed to inspect the assembly and welding as well as the consistency between batteries in the production process. The application scope includes battery modules for electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
High Power DC Electronic Load Model 63200A Series
- Rated power: 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 6kW, 12kW, 18kW, 24kW, Max. 240kW (Parallel)
- Voltage Range: 0-150V, 0-600V, 0-1200V
- User Defined Waveform (UDW)
- Sync. Dynamic Control
Battery Pack ATS Model 8720
- Specifically designed for battery production line, or battery development testing.
- Increases QA efficiency by up to 80%
- Inspection of BMS functions, connector withstand voltage, consistency, and performance of battery module
- Charge/discharge power range: 5kW ~ 350kW
- Charge/discharge voltage/current range: 0V~900V/0A~1000A
DC Power Supply Model 62000H Series
- The latest 100V wide range of models (applicable to 40V/50V/60V/80V/100V models)
- 5kW/10kW/15kW/up to 1000V
- Easy Master/Slave Parallel & Series Operation up to 150kW
- Graphical User Interface – Softpanel
16CH Battery Cell Simulator Model 87001
- Operating mode: CC/CP
- Channel power: 25W, Channel voltage: 5V, Channel current: 5A (parallelable)
- Bidirectional power supply design
- 480-cell battery pack voltage simulation ability (connected in series)
Battery Pack Function ATS Model 8720
- BMS Function Test, Battery (failure) Simulator
- It is for testing the function of battery pack in the production line.
- Inspect battery module performance.